Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monologue Book Sketches and Research.





These are the first initial sketches that I had created for the monologue book. The last one is when I was having trouble with two of the pages after I had made the better design that the book is. As for my research, I had watched some episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that were based around the character I had picked for it, Fluttershy. I probably watched about 4 episodes just to get a better feel for her character. 
For trying to figure out what kind of typeface I wanted to use, I, honestly, went through FontBook on our Mac computers in the lab and looked through all of them. I picked out the ones I liked and started to narrow them down. Though, when I was looking for one, I wanted something that wasn't heavy and, obviously, something that was clear to read. I felt like Avenir Next Condensed was a perfect fit for Fluttershy's character in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment